LED Online Seminar Schedule 2016
Phase A: Landscape and Democracy - Mapping the Terrain
A.1 Concepts of democracy: Evolution and perspectives
Session date: Thurday, 31st of March 2016, 15 30 - 17 00 CET
- Introduction to the LED project and the seminar
- Thematic input: 'Representative vs. deliberative democracy', Dr. Ellen Fetzer, HfWU, Germany
- Interactive discussion with political scientist Dr. André Bächtiger, University of Stuttgart, Germany
- Assignment 1 starts
- Information on seminar sequence and upcoming assignments
A.2 Concepts of landscape: Emergence and perspectives
Session date: Thurday, 7th of April 2016, 15 30 - 17 00 CET
- session lecturers: Prof. Dr. Diedrich Bruns, Kassel University, Germany, and Dr. Luigi Bartolomei, University of Bologna, Italy
- Thematic input: The human centered landscape concept
- Exercise: 'Selfie-Landscapes'
- Thematic input: The constructivist landscape concept
- Reflection on assignment 1 'Landscape symbols'