Difference between revisions of "Assignment 4: Your Landscape Democracy Challenge (2017)"
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 07:56, 5 March 2018
--> Back to Assignments Overview
April 5 - May 10, 2017
Based on your theoretical reflection of the multifaceted relationship between landscape and democracy you are invited to identify landscape democracy challenges in your everyday environment. This can be a recent or planned project that raised public concern or a broad social, economic or environmental driving force affecting your landscape at various scales. The aim of this assignment is not to find a solution for this, you will only identify and communicate the problem and reflect on the cause-effect relationships. The solution part will be covered in the last assignment.
Submission format and presentation
- Individual work: Wiki template to be completed (graphics, short texts) by May 3, 2017
- Group work: Reflect on differences and similarities between the cases, prepare group presentation and present findings in the plenary on May 10, 2017
- Quality of individual documentation, completeness, visual representation of status, risks, cause-effect relationships, timely submission
- Quality and depth of cross-cutting analysis in the group
- Quality of oral presentation (i.e. keeping time limits, clarity, quality of presentation slides)